Finally able to run the course at 15 off

• Baller

You were all once at this ability level. This past week was a big breakthough for me. Being able to run the course at a fairly consistent rate.

I've been working on keeping the ski on edge through both wakes. Still not the most comfortable behind the boat but it's getting better and better each time I'm on the water.

Hopefully I've improved a little bit since my video post a week ago. Thanks for all your input. I've been taking notes and working on all the pointers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5HKdT5fiHc

(sorry for those of you in Germany that can't watch the video. Some copyright issues with YouTube)

• Baller
@crashman and @aswinter05 you guys better make it out for the Hoosier Buoy Tour at Fairland Ski Club on July 20th. It is a great time. Also, keep in mind the Monday Night Ski League also at Fairland. We will be offering one coached set and a handicapped tourney set each night with an option to enter a weekly pool for he nightly winner. All pulls will be behind a 2013 TXi that skis great. Hopefully this summer will get some people who have not experienced a tournament involved. Any and all abilities welcome no more excuses that I am not good enough to ski a tourney, all abilities welcome. Tell your friends! Hope to meet you guys soon. @Aswinter05 I am a former member of SKI of Indy. Bryan Dougherty

• Baller
@aswinter05 great to hear, hope that you enjoy your time at Coble's say hello to Megan Lambert another Hoosier skier who is working there this summer. She is a former member at Ski as well. I will be at Spring Fling look forward to meeting you and your wife. Bryan D

• Baller
@rayn yep. It's the best lake on the property. It used to be the wakeboard lake but the instructors told me last week that they've decided to leave the course in place for good. April likes training there when lake 2 is too choppy.

• Baller
@aswinter05. Congrats on making the pass. Now you have to deal with the addiction to improving your ball count. Coble's is a great place to learn and improve. We are going back beginning of July and look forward to skiing on lake 4.

@aswinter05, congrats also on running the course, can I ask what speed the boat is at please? We have just started skiing and we are interested in trying slalom in our next summer (Australia). I understand that we start at 15 off or 18 metres of total rope length also.

Thanks