Did you start/keep skiing because (at least a good portion of your motivation) of girls in bikinis

gator1

• Baller

There was not so many girls around when I started.

Mostly all of skied in wetsuites.

At very rare occasions the girls skiied in bikinis.

This was Sweden in the 70ths.

Sensitive folks should stop reading !!

One friend even skied topless BUT with a west on. ;0)

• Baller
Heck I started at a boys summer camp so passion for the sport started it. I will be totally honest though... Part of my enjoyment of the sport these days is being able to socialize with girls while on the boat. I'm considerably less motivated to go out and ski for fun when it's a boat full of dudes. I'm still working on getting a few girls out to a slalom course though.

Good looking girls in bikinis will motivate me to do anything.

Love when its finally summer time and my wife wears a bikini all weekend long (I don't like using the AC at the house for this reason)! Plus bikini season means motivation to keep in shape for the both of us. Since we started skiing regularly she now owns more bikinis than shoes!

• Baller
Yes... the older ballers on my lake got all the ladies, so I followed that lead. The ultimate pick up line was my brother and I driving up to a couple of girls laying on a dock, and asking if they could spot. NEVER failed!! Mastercraft and Denny Kidder did more for my teenage love life than one could imagine:)

• Baller
No, just love skiing. As far as the sensitivity thing, the only way the men of this country could be more emasculated would be thru mandatory estrogen shots paid for by us and provided by THE PLAN. @Horton can provide the info. @Mrs MS, @MS is a likable chap but you really should get your eyes checked!! : )

• Members
Skiing has never hurt the reputation, I bought a my first Harley at 15. Did way more for attracting the ladies than the skiing, even the ones in bikinis. Went to Sturgis on my own at 17, lots of ladies in bikinis enough said