Radar Vapor- got mine ordered.

woolly110

• Baller

Ski companies always have something in development. If they don't they are behind. I have seen a few of these and some guys put up some serious scores on it. I'm hearing good things from them too.

@AB you really think that? Not much gets past him in this industry.

• Baller

Horton said in one of his videos that something new was coming from Radar...pretty certain that he knew all about it.

I'm also pretty sure that he agrees to keep things quiet until certain dates required by the manufacturers so that he can keep those relationships positive.

• Administrators

I guess the cat is out of the bag. They have been working on this ski for a very long time. I am not sure when they will start shipping. It is a 2014 ski.

I have seen the ski. All I really know is they are very excited. They think the Vapor is going to be big.

Ooooo yea the first time you see it you will double take on the bottom. They did something interesting.

• Administrators

seriously. I need to let Radar tell the story. they are letting it leak out this week. I expect more official need soon.

But the bottom is semi crazy

• Baller
I have seen pics of jmac and rossi riding the vapor at tourneys earlier this yr. I cant believe others missed the different shape. And I have heard the skiers loving it. If KC is running mid 41s than it must be pretty sweet.

• Baller

Nah - Jason and whitney are both rocking skis like this:

http://sociallyfitblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/dsc_3532.jpg

Supposedly based on waterski mag stuff - there might actually be a Radar Trick Ski - But I cannot find anything on it.

• Baller

@bracemaker the radar trick ski is called the gravitron or something similar to that. The ones ive seen are black and green and Made by radar. Reports are they work really well, just working out some production stuff.