Goode 70.25" Nano

A_B

About 2 years ago gordon rathbun had on the ski paradise web sight that cp was selling a couple of his used 70.25's, so I called him and spoke with him. He skis Lf, and the skiis were the nano type that were designed for lt or rt foot forward. Also no inserts, which I wasn't educated on. But I did remember him saying that the 70.25 actually skips down to the 67" in width, even narrower than the 68". Interesting. Anyway I had a nice, fun conversation with c.p.

• Baller
@bogboy I had a large (250lbs?) ski buddy who tried the 70.25. He had no luck with the ski and went back to his 69" Goode. It was very hard for him to come out of the water on it and he spent a lot of time swimming around 2 and 3 ball. I checked the width and a found it to be narrow, about the same as most 67" skies. Ski may have been developed just for CP skiing 36 and super short. I think CP skied his best Goode rounds on a 69” but don’t know that for a fact. Just what I remember reading. I’m sure there is someone on here that knows which Goode he usually skied on back then.