Diablo Shores webcast will start around 10 am Saturday

Horton

• Baller

Thought Tadd and Freddy did a great job....However, it was a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT when the Web-Cast went down in the finals...Had a house full of skiers wathching the Big Screen, Nate is going against Nick and BOOM, down it goes and won't come back.

Kind of like watching the Indy 500 for hours and on the last lap the cable goes out...Tweets gave you the final results but it was not the same.

• Baller

All, apologize for the webcast issue at the end. We spent alot of time planning it all out and it went great until we had an internet service provider issue that occurred right towards the end. We scrambled and got it back up as quick as we could.

The webcast team and the announcers (Tadd, Freddie, Brian, Makayla and all the rest) did a fantastic job. It will be even better next year......

• Baller

Thanks .... trust me, I was scrambling as well to help get it back up!

Greg and Debbie ran a fantastic tournament. Everyone from the skiers, to the spectators to the volunteers and vendors all were treated great. Great conditions, great format, great people and great site ....

• Baller
I talked to Nate afterwards .... he just got a bad start at 43. He ran a great 41, and ran 4.5@41 in the semi's and 1/2@43 in the prelim. There were some phenomenal performances ..... Whitney and Regina were great the entire weekend (Regina tied the record) and on Open Men 0@41 was the cut line for the final 8. Freddie Winter, Nick, Will, CP, Jason, Carlos and Nate all were tough. Scott Larson was great also in MM.

• Baller

It seems unusual to be on a ski that is not only not the ski the world record was set on, but is sporting the graphics of a discontinued

model. It was also notable that Freddy (a D3 skier) talked about Nate on the X7, but failed to mention the Quest and the world record. I just thought that was a little odd.

It was an incredible broadcast and phenominal event. I would love to make it down for one some day.