What I do on TV going Nationwide. HoOT~!

Brewski

• Baller
Bruce, Apolo Ohno was the speaker at my company event on Thursday. Afterwards I spoke to him for a bit, discussing similarities in our sports(it was surprising to hear how similar it was). He was very complimentary of your products. Very cool to see you get some publicity on tv, too.

• Baller
@Texas6 I set the heal clip@56mm per Reflex factory instructions. KLP and I both find it helps to add a little 2mm riser to the heal. Take a good look at the clip it works wonders for twisting falls, low profile and it is covered (padded) so it does not rip the hell out of your shin. Toe loops go where the foot points them and they are adjustable if a little rotation if needed. Bondo or Epoxy putty works to hold the heal in a rock solid location. Hence the scuffed area on the high polished plate. They are 100% heat moldable and we find it takes some tweaking just like the ice boots. They are kind of like a good hiking boot. They take time to break in and conform 100% There is a time period where your foot gets used to the boot and the boot gets used to your foot. Then BOOM look out~!~ As far as the product evolving: Unfortunately I don't see me doing this like the lone ranger skate maker. I would love to see one of the big guys bring me on an turn me loose.

• Baller
@KcSwerver thanks for noticing the A3 they traded me the ski for the boot and plate for Kris. Very nice of Dave at HO to help Kris/Me out like that. THANKS out to him/them for the trade~! Would be nice to be fully "SYNDICATED" and go big. This group focused only on "OLYMPIC" products. There was another channel here KOMU 8 (Columbia, MO) and there is more talk of other products.

• Baller

@Brewski - I was watching the distance skating last night and was wondering if you make any of those skates as well, or only the short track skates.

Way cool to have your handiwork on display at the Olympics! Congrats again!