Vapor Lithium

501Brandon

Does anyone have a blank 68 they want to part with? I know its early but maybe a Demo? My Strada got rock rash today during a beach excursion for a "Schooling" of a Rock Throwing Fisherman... (He wont throw anymore rocks but I think I am going to have the short end of the stick on this one).

• Baller

@501Brandon‌ can't we all just get along without destroying STRADA's to get back at some silly fisherman, just trying to enjoy the lake in a different way? Just kidding Kinda........

This comes after I hit a HUGE deer on the way to a ski clinic today. Truck was no longer driv-able. Deer was no longer Identifiable. GOODE NANO ONE-XT in the THULE cargo box...... A-OK. Glad I didn't have to put the deer out of it's misery, as the ski would have been the only weapon I had........

I should have just phoned the Park Ranger of Police to resolve the situation. I just cant believe that he couldn't have waved us down to ask instead of begin to throw rocks at us. One of the rocks missed me by 1-2 feet, that was what set me off. At 34mph, and heading toward the rock, i'm not sure what the velocity and impact pressure would be but I would imagine it wouldn't have felt good.

My biggest concern now is to get a ski.

So how much difference between the 2013 Strada and the Vapor will there be?

• Baller

@countymountie‌ I actually have not ridden the 13 strada, but have previous models as well as the vice.

As has been stated the radars are all stable skis incl. The vapor.

I found too much tip rise in the strada but they did help that on the 13s apparently.

The vapor is night and day a better ski. So if you can afford it, do it. I don't get too wrapped up in skis, after a few sets you are generally close to or at where you were on the previous stick.