OB4 Bindings Who Is Using?

Goose

• Baller
I just finished writting a review on the system. I will have it posted this week. I will say if you are thinking of a new system OB4 should be taken into consideration. @mmosley899‌ can help you get set up.

• Supporting Member
Finally ordered mine just now! It'll be a few more weeks before I have them installed, and perhaps quite a while after that before I'll be done tuning and have any comments for public consumption. But nevertheless I'm excited to try 'em out!

• Baller

I am sure the review will be nothing but glowing. After a while of the same stuff, you start to lose your credibility. Has there ever been a honest review of a product that spends ad money on this site? The review will be nothing more than paid advertising. Let's see if I am wrong.

• Baller
@ntx I beleive bindings and release systems should be taken seriously due to the high risk of injury that can result in this sport. I did pay full price for my set up. I have not done that many product reviews and I beleive I hold credibility. If you read other reviews on this site there are a number that are not glowing about products from paid sponsors.

• Baller
We need to ditch @Horton‌ as a reviewer anyway. He skis so damn good on every ski, etc. We need some crappy skiers testing new products to see if they are truly game changers for the less than average Joe. Let me know if I can help out with that, BTW.

• Supporting Member
Every possible review includes the author's bias. This site, however, provides actual information in reviews. In addition, it is open for others to disagree and share their experiences. I have gotten more accurate waterski product information from here than any other source -- by far.