breaking news - it's 85 degrees and perfect at the BigDawg

Horton

My car thermometer said 84, with about a 5 to 20 mph headwind towards the starting dock. JR who showed up last night and declined a practice set "nah, it's just water", ran 2@41 tail to win first round of qual. I was living on borrowed time so had to leave mid second set. First one of these I've ever been to. Very cool! BROHO very idyllic site too. Had fun talking to Risto, Dave Goode and Klp about gatormod. All very gracious guys. One of KLPs visitors showed up at his site last spring with gatormod so that was cool to know. Hadn't intended to talk to those guys, but my buddy crashed early and they're all just hanging out. If you get a chance go watch a big dawg.

• Baller

I attended the Broho event today and was impressed with the site, organization and the skiing. I've not met most of the posters on this site, so it was great to at least see a few of you ski.

I ran into Chris Parrish in the parking lot later in the day. Did he ski?

• Baller
Pretty awesome event. Richard Zippy Doane and Rob the friendly one Schoal out did themselves in bringing big time skiing back to the Northwest. Nautique did a really great job with branding the event. Anytime you get 43 skiers in one bunch that all run 38 as easy as most us of eat breakfast you know its gonna be a good time. Announcing wasn't too shabby either. Bring the Big Dawg back to the BroHonull

• Baller
Just want to thank all the skiers for coming and skiing great and bringing their great talent to the BroHo. It was awsome to see a great competition and the positive comments about the lake. It made all the hard work the last five years worth it. Thank you skiers and thank you spectators......Rob Scholl..OF (BroHo Lake) PS Jeff Rogers, congrats on the win, you are truly an example of what is right with this sport.

• Baller
I'd like to see a Big Dawg or some type of pro event tied to skier clinics in New England. The Hartford or Worchester area would be a good draw for spectators from he NYC and Boston populations. And personally I would like to see these skiers in action.

• Baller

All you need is a SWEET site like BROHO, an amazing owner with vision of a GREAT EXPERIENCE, a dedicated and goal focused tournament director, an officer friendly to make all the behind the scene items flow, and a HUGE staff of lake members willing to sacrifice days of skiing to put it all on...........

Piece of cake right @richarddoane‌