Waterski Costa Rica

Chad_Scott

I just returned from another 5 days of water skiing in Costa Rica with Jim Kilsdonk. I think this is the 7th time I have been down there and all I can say is that Jim's energy and enthusiasm to make sure everyone has a great time is incredible. Each year he comes up with new and exciting adventures to make sure your skiing is combined with all that Costa Rica has to offer. Jim now has access to two incredible ski lakes. This was the first time I had the opportunity to ski on both lakes. What a difference it can make when you can pick the lake with the best conditions for training that day based upon the wind and other factors. With both lakes available it is impossible to have a day that will not include the best training conditions regardless of wind etc Jim and Susan will make everyone feel right at home. The hospitality is second to none. I would highly recommend waterski costa rica as a must do and place to see and visit. I cannot wait to return. But for now I am back to reality which includes cold and rain. Not to forget I am missing the food prepared lakeside each day simply incredible is all I can say.