2014 TXI $41,500

Moskier3ev

• Baller

This Promo boat is for sell way below market for $41,500. I have been actively trying to sell it since Jan. Getting in a bind on a 2015. It has 290 hours. I parked it 3 weeks ago. Pictures are from February. The boat is in excellent shape. Is the market this soft? Too many hours? Any suggestions.

Jeff Lindsey

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Comp_Boat&postid=30540

For those who don't know Jeff - he's been in the Malibu program for many many years. I've driven and ski'd behind just about every one of his promo boats since 2005. He always makes sure they drive/ski at the elite level. Anyone even considering a TXI call and put a depo on this baby today. You won't be disappointed!

• Baller
It's theoretically insane that Jeff's boat is still available. Is the late-model boat market really that soft, or has the pricing ceiling been reached? If all the 2014's on SIA were $35k, would they all have sold? The market has me baffled this year. Again, I feel like a stole our latest 196, but then again, maybe I didn't?