2014 Carbon Pro Value

I5boi

Lots of good conversations during the past year regarding the big 3 boats pros/cons/price.

A quick summary is that a CP may not be as good in every category but close or equal in many. So my question is; do you think the following link to a 14 CP is good or highly over valued at 60K!! http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Promo_Boat&postid=28993

Discuss.

• Administrators
That seller is looking for profit. That is way above the market price for a promo Centurion. You can have my 2015 with 75 hours for way less than that

So most BOS members know the value ($$) of modern tow boats without ever having to think about it or before needing to reference a source. My post was somewhat rhetorical. If I was @horton or Paul at Centurion, I'd be disappointed in the seller. He does not represent the brand well and doesn't help grow the sport (looking for a quick profit vs. getting new people to the water).

I called the seller last year to get a feel for where he stood and he was firm and not budging. It looks like he owns/runs or just works at the dealership. Either way; hopefully some sucker doesn't buy this thing.

@horton. I'm still thinking about your boat but I have a red one now (not a CP). Does anyone know what happened to the bling boat that was at ski sunset?

• Administrators
Look people that one ad is ridiculous. That is NOT what use Promo Centurions sell for. The seller is on Crack. My 2015 will sell for a LOT less. If you want a low hour blue & white 2015 let me know.