BallOfSpray Centurion #3

Horton

• Baller

Did you sell the blue one already? That color combo was sweet.

For resale, I'm not sure metal flake is the best choice? Maybe too bass boat-like for a ski boat? Of course it depends on the amount of flake for me. Clemson Dave's last 200 had a subtle amount of charcoal colored flake, and it accented it perfectly. The amount on this Carbon might be over the top? Naturally, color is all opinion, but resale history can be on your side with certain colors.

• Administrators
@swc5150 a little metal flake is awesome. Too much is too much. My first two Centurions were blue flake and look awesome. It is just time for a change.

• Administrators

@supersonicus that is just not my style but if you want a Centurion with those colors => I will order it as long as you take it off my hands at the end of the season. That is a great way to save money and get the exact boat you want.

• Baller
Several of us were recently debating metal flake versus old school colors. Most people decided that younger owners prefer the metal flake and older owners prefer the traditional "flat" colors. Another example might be the two decal options for the CC 200 - e.g. do you prefer the old school look or the gradient graphics? Personally I prefer some flash and style for my boats (I'm 49).

• Baller

I like the light grey. Black burns, literally. Down on the gulf coast I see all these idiots getting black powder coated leaning posts on their center console fishing boats. You absolutely cannot touch them when the sun's out.

They both look great, I just try to stick to the lighter colors.

• Baller
I think silver top stripe, black bottom stripe might look great. Like Dave said, the black disappearing into the water would make it look baddass. Silver top stripe, with the rest white might look awesome too?

• Baller
I thought I was going to really like the silver with black but I have to say silver and white looks very sharp. I was a fan of the original carbon fiber sides but I don't think that is an option any more. John have you asked or considered a different color Centurion emblem on side? Brushed Gunmetal or Canadian blue would look really cool and totally 'Pop'

• Baller

Of all the ones I've seen, I think this is my favorite color scheme. (Not shocking since it is basically the same color scheme that is on my boat) Not sure why you buy a 50k+ boat and then put mail box numbers on it but the colors look good.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Promo_Boat&postid=29282

As for all the glitter, not a huge fan - but it must be tough to order a boat and be worrying about what the next guy is going to be looking for.