HO V-Type - Would sure love to hear about it!

Garn

• Baller
This is one of the best ski days ever - new V-type with dbl XMax, new World Cup Gloves, new InTow ARS handle with bar, and new InTow rope with -30 progresser loop. Living the dream !!!

• Administrators
@OKSkier I find the V TYPE more forgiving and user friendly. I ran a lot of Balls on A3 but was never smooth. I was skiing really well and smooth on V TYPE when I got hurt

• Baller
@ozski some skiers thought my v type was a bit too much out of the water so they moved my bindings forward. Skied like crap for 2 weeks. Put the bindings back at factory and started skiing the best I have skied in my life. Idk how sensitive the v type is to fin settings but it reacts to binding changes...

• Baller
Ive been trying a few different settings all close to stock and nothing quite feels right. the V-type is very sensitive compared to previous syndicate skis I've been on; a small change to the tip made a huge difference. I may try forward on my boots and then give the @savaiusini off the board settings a try.

• Baller

@horton tried thse & really didn't feel they were much different from stock - little more tip (which I like with this ski, couldn't get it to turn at all with 6.86) and a little less depth. Going to try with bindings forward and fin fwd a bit to tighten up the arc, if that doesn't do it, then the long and shallow settings savaiusini shared.