Seek peek at the BallOfSpray Centurion #3

Horton

• Administrators
@oldjeep I would assume that is not the trailer that will come with it. the boat was water tested today and then marketing is going to do some stuff with it before I get it

• Baller
To the naysayers...my bro's last MC had this scheme sans metal flake. The black lower hull made me think every boat should come that way. Wait til you see it on the water...the black lower hull makes the hull disappear and it looks SO low and sleek. The metal flake black will take away some of the worries about black maintenance issues in terms of visible scuffs and water spots. Wicked boat right there @horton.

• Administrators

@kstateskier 5.7.

The 6.0 is WAY more fun to drive but costs a few grand more and this hull does not need the extra power. I think the 6.0 and 5.7 ski the same. Not true for some other boat designs.

• Baller
I like the louvered front, with the right taste of LED behind them it would just add to the attitude of the stance and contours. @Horton I might have to take you up on the offer, I got word last night that there will be no Pro shoot out in Calgary this year, and no foreseen clinics in the area, therefore I have no plans for the summer as of yet.

• Administrators
there used to be two old grey and black boats in Newberry that didn't have any branding stickers on them at all. they looked diabolical cool

• Baller
I think ski boat manufacturers should consider doing all their branding of boats on the stern, like automotive manufacturers do the grill. Make that the new thing...it's what people see from behind when skiing or when behind it on the highway.