$$$ signs for jump factor HELP

ntx

• Baller
@Jody_Seal 2014 SN200 with the round zero off display (not the Linksys) When pulling a jumper the switch is not engaging at the 600 foot ball. It does come in HARD about 15 feet BEFORE the jumper is turning into the ramp. Remapped the course (twice) Two differant switches and two differant cables all with the same results. On the display where the power factor should be it displays "$$$" NO numbers. Anybody seen this or know what to do???

• Baller
@ntx The $$$ mean you're in the money now! Actually, I haven't a clue; but I'll bet it means you are going to spend some $$$ to fix it. If I had to guess, it would be ZO head unit failure. Slalom and trick work correctly?? Let us know what it turns out to be.

• Baller
@dbutcher . Yes slalom and trick work fine. I think it means that the new boat we get next week needs to stay on the jump lake and the old boat can pull slalom all day long. I am sure Neil will find the solution. Missed you today for our tournament. See you soon.

• Baller
I would take a look at the rope switch cable adapter that goes from the wiring harness to the switch. Disconnect it at the end that plugs into the harness and look to see if the $$$ goes away.

• Baller
I have used two different cable adapters and two different switches. Both of which work fine in other boats. We still can't get the $$$ signs to go away even without any switch or cable attached to the unit. No way to change the power factor at all.