Looking for a Boat

SM

Our boat got toasted by a jetski last weekend. It hit our boat at about 50 mph. Our boat didn't survive. We are looking for either a 1990-1994 Prostar or Nautique. Does anybody know of anything for sale in the Northeast? We are between Montreal and Ottawa, Canada.

5uwkt7nztetw.jpg

wow thats sucks probably a little scary when it happened. I don't know if you looked on kijiji but there are a few boats on there, look in ontario an quebec, I am always browsing seems like you can get a better deal in quebec little more selection aswell but i did see a nautique in muskoka that looks to be very good shape for the age 1990. might be worth a look.

Happy boat hunting.

My buddy who was driving the boat was knocked out and has some scrapes and cuts. The two guys on the Jetski didn't stick around when I said that we needed to call the police. Surprisingly they seemed unhurt. This could have been a lot worse. There is a police investigation with possible criminal charges.

We might have found a 94 Nautique that is 10 hours away....

I have a '90 SN in northern VT that could be for sale. Solid boat that runs strong and smooth with lots of new parts. New vinyl on drivers and obs seats. It was a ski school boat and I have 2 little kids, so no back seat and it's not exactly pristine, but it happily skis 3 or 4 times a week. Let me know if you're interested. $7k

Just picked this 94 up. Thanks for the suggestions.

The guys on the jet ski swerved hard at the last second. The intake grate left a clear mark right up the side of our boat.

6b8xmxfpz88l.jpeg

@SM glad to see you got a new boat and i agree with everyone else amazingly fast. you must have went home right after the accident and started looking hahaha, looks nice and clean, i never look in nova scotia it's farther than I would want to travel but I definitely would for the right boat. enjoy it.