Waterfowl Interference with Boat Path Video

Skid

• Administrators

meh. The last time this year I was really maybe going to run 38 in practice I came within maybe 10 feet of 2 flying ducks between 4 and 5 ball. I turned 4 and they were right in my path.

The boat driver thought one had pooed on the boat. Lucky the CarbonPro was Poo free.

Guess I will have to wait till next year to add to the tally.

• Baller_
@Horton, I thought the long link thing was for iPhones. I just got an iPhone and I was able to see @jhughes link and click on it. I was using Chrome browser for iPhone, but it worked, nonetheless.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Last week there was a small duck, think it was a Teal, that was hanging out between the entrance gates. It kept diving under just before the boat got to the gates then would pop back up a while later. It stayed there the entire time we skied, I think 6 sets that day. I was wonder if it was eating the algae of the ropes. Not sure but it was bound and determined to stay right at the entrance gates.

• Baller

When I dropped in the water for my set we could see a gaggle just about at entrance gate. We figured they would hear the boat and step it up, by the time we reached the gates they were still there, @skifan throttled down then they started moving. Pic was moments before impact with the tip of the ski, right in the meat under the wing. The boat gave one a kiss as well. No injuries to either party. The little nudge felt a little good, they were brutal on the lawn this year.rkg29qwu7waa.jpg