Slalom youtube channels

Obrienslalom

• Baller

Curious how many of you have youtube channels where you post your skiing. I followed just about every one I found, but postings are fairly rare.

I'm planning to start posting videos this summer, as I'm pretty bad and I'd like to document my progress. Assuming some of you are doing something similar.

I mean...I watch youtube videos of people mowing grass, I'd be happy to throw you guys some views.

• Baller
Not Youtube, but uses the player and the APIs. I have an Android phone and Google Photos. Every morning, I mount it on the pylon with my trusty camera mount and Wakeye app. Automatically starts and stops video at set speed. When I connect to Wifi, any video files automatically get dumped into a shared ski vids folder and @rq0013 gets a notification on his phone so he can tell me what I effed up that morning. Easier and less embarrassing than Youtube. :)

• Baller

Here is a video that will lead you to my channel, but there is a lot more there than just waterskiing. However, with my son being 7 years old now and able to be a decent cameraman, I'm hoping to get a lot more skiing videos uploaded this year so everybody can see just how terrible I am.

This video is my 71 year old father trying for the first time ever on course 4A at Utah Lake almost 3 years ago. Needless to say, he would have a lot more fun with some junior buoys, but he still had a good time just seeing if he could even get from 1 ball over to the other.

• Baller

Here is some video of me

:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vupgns0PX8Y

There are some other videos of my son and two ski partners on my channel there plus some lacrosse videos and my daughter figure skating.