House for sale at Hancock

Horton

• Administrators

Lake Hancock is soon to be one of a very few lakes in Central Florida where you can boat to boardwalk boutiques, dine at a luxury movie theater, or fine waterfront restaurant. The Village Marina at Hamlin should be complete around the fall of 2017. Built by acclaimed Master Custom Builder, Castleworks, and located in the Isles of Lake Hancock, this courtyard style home features 4 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half baths total between the main house and guest quarters; all meticulously updated and maintained with exceptional finishes and offering a fabulous open floor plan. Perfectly situated to maximize solar exposure and water views, the home fronts Lake Stailing a private, man-made competition ski lake and the rear faces Lake Hancock part of a natural, pristine 3-lake chain. Upon entering the house, the 20’ wood and beam ceiling of the great room, complements the wall of windows framing the lake view. In the recently remodeled kitchen, Viking/Thermador appliances, custom solid wood cabinets with Vermont Danby marble tops offer efficiency and beauty. The master bedroom enjoys access to a private screened Lanai with hot tub or salt water pool/spa, and a spa like bath with dual sinks, jetted tub and steam shower complete the master suite. Dual Rinnai tankless hot water heaters provide instant hot water to all areas of the house. Water Ski club membership is available for additional consideration.

More info from Realtor

o47crhgyzlzv.jpg

7223eu7p4i9o.jpg8eyfg3orhpfj.jpg

pv28kydfmdgg.jpg

fa3bcvku7x2k.jpg

Other Pertinent Information:

Price: $1,537,500

Square Feet: 4,547

Bedrooms: 4

Bathrooms: 4 Full, 2 Half

Garage: 3 Car

Pool: Private, Courtyard Style Home with Pool in Center

Lot Size: 1.53 Acres

Docks: 2

Lakes: 2 - Man Made Lake Stailing where Championships take place and Records are Set, Lake Hancock part of a 3-lake chain with upcoming pavillion coming soon

Community: Gated and features Boat Ramp, Dock, Playground, Tennis Courts

• Baller

Would it really make you Happy, how much would you have to earn to run this house, how many hours would you have to work, who,s gonna drive.

I guess some lucky person out there has the money and the time, but do they have friends in the same situation to share it with, nothing worse than looking at perfect water and nobody to ski with.

• Baller

@thager how much does Drew charge per set now $70-$90 ?

Isle of Hancock, I think maybe 12 properties, have rights to the ski lake and pay a very heavy premium per annum to do so, I think you are talking thousands not hundreds, I believe 5 figures, if you get an invite to ski there, take it, it is a fabulous ski lake, adjacent to Drews.

• Baller
I was just trying to point out, not every thing is as it seems, sometimes it looks like people have everything, but actually they have nothing, the materialistic stuff is nice to have, but health, genuine friendship and family are much more important, meeting some of the great people in this sport gives me a buzz, it's nice to move around and ski with other people.