Where did you ski this weekend/week thread.

sunvalleylaw

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

Out in the PNW this week, visiting family and free-skiing on the salt water. Here is my brother out in front of Seabeck, at Hood Canal in front of the Olympics. :) (he tried my ARC after this run and said he may not be able to go back to this old Nomad). ;)

wfbhcjah0ih4.jpg

• Baller

Only took one entirely left handed run on beautiful fish hook lake in Park Rapids during the week we were there due to some broken ribs. Strangest lake ever. Mostly 5-6 feet deep on one side 50ft on the other, and no traffic to speak of 90% of the time. We got almost all of the 22 adults and kids up on skis, ski, kneeboard or wakeboard at least once during the week behind the VTX and RLXI. (And some toobing too) Took in a ski show at some small nearby town that I can't remember the name of (Edit Nevis, MN) Only pictures I got as the phones were pretty much off for the week.

4uip2nu2522z.jpg

czt6q6zvca5z.jpg

• Baller
My ice cold lake. Early morning. Brain freeze as I come out of the water. Sun so bright I can’t even see the balls as they fly by. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and then crank like hell to get to 6. Hands numb. Hell, whole body numb but I’m flashin' a mile wide smile.

• Baller

Warm and calm at Adobe where I got my best slalom score since I hurt my hip. I love ZBS. Got into 32off at 32mph. It was fun!

@Horton 's boat was sweet and pulled all the slalom for the tournament. Of course @Horton tried to kill me in round 2 by running me at C3+. Actually felt pretty good but ripped the handle from me at 28 off. Hands weak and tired, poor form and a lack of slalom training are the real reason I couldn't handle the C3+. I might play with it more as I recover my slalom skills.

Still a while left in the season in Socal.

Eric