Are my Reflex Bindings set right?

skinut

• Baller
I was skiing yesterday and came around 5 ball and noticed some small rollers. As I finished the turn the ski caught one of the rollers and the binding released. So my questions is based on the video do you think my bindings are set to light. I have used the dock method to check binding tension. If I have some one step on the back of the ski and I jerk forward on the ski the binding will release. It doesn't feel to easy or to hard. I was surprised that the binding released in the turn with such a small roller.

• Baller
@skinut to me it looks like you pressed the tip down by overrotating/falling hard to the inside with the upper body which caused the tip stick/tail blow..probably good it released there..personally id make it tighter by a couple turns..in slow mo didn't see any rollers

• Baller
I agree with all. I was questioning some releases this summer but after carefully watching videos it was clear there was a worse accident in store for me had it not release. Kind of like what I see here that the body is leading at the boat hook up. These usually end in my case with a horrible "out the front" :)