Arrrr Blisters

skihard

• Baller

Practice sets last night, 2 days before a tournament and RIP!!!! Huge tear in middle of hand!

I super glued it together hoping I can get it to bind back together before Saturday.

Advice on looking after it on Saturday fellow skiers?

• Baller
, get nu skin from drug store..for skiing use duct tape over the top of it w a fold so adhesive doesn't stick to open skin..creat a wrist anchor point w the tape as well for extra support! may still be tender but you'll be able to ski.

• Baller
+1 on duct tape. For that type of problem I run a long strip from the tip of my finger to my wrist. Go around the tip of your finger and stick the tape to your fingernail. Cover the adhesive over the blister with another piece of tape so it doesn't stick there. At the wrist, wrap a strap around your wrist and attach to the strip to it. I usually pre-load the strip so my finger won't straighten all the way, this reduces bunching of the strip when skiing. Apply the tape right before you put your gloves on.

• Baller

Just for info, regards hands and protection, go to walmarts and get yourself some

"Benzoin Compound Tincture U.S.P."

Keep away from other gear it will stain, put on hands before skiing, messy, but works, if you put tape over it the tape will stay put.