My all time best ski ever!

scuppers

• Baller

Hey Ballers

I'm 68 years old -skiing since 87, started competing in 89, made it to more than a few nationals over the years. I'm OK skier never was great - rip and snatch style. I can still usually run 28's often enough a few 32's and even hack out a couple of balls at 35. I just had to post about the 67" Radar Pro Build (green) that I got from Performance Ski this spring.

By far (by miles) the best ski I ever owned!! And I've had just about all of them. Almost every Goode (until 2010) that they ever made, All the Ho's A1 to A3, S2, Elite, Maple, KDs D3's, Obrien's Connleys, you name it.

This Pro Build is unbelievable. It must have earth magnets in it the way it holds in the turns (no matter how fast and how much I over turn. It's a rocket across course and does everything else better than anything I've ever ridden. It's set up with Radar Vapors Carbitex on individual plates, Fin is 6.960, 2.460, .750, Front Boot 30.25 and wing @ 7 Settings are very accurate - the only change from factory spec's is the wing angle. The Best Ski Ever!

• Baller
I'd love to try a 2018 too but it's really hard to justify spending close to 4K on water skis in less than 12 months. Plus this one works so darn good. I expect Performance Ski will have some for demoing by late fall.