93 PS190 Stars and Stripes Silver Metal Flake

Nautibynature

I was fortunate enough to run across this one of a kind S&S. I was told this boat was given away at the 93 Eastern Regionals in Avon, CT. Was anyone on here at that tournament? I'm looking for more information on this piece of MC history. It is the 25,000th boat they made. I've had a little time to clean it up and fix some mechanical issues. The boat has been sitting in a climate controlled garage for 4 years. I bought it without even starting it. I drained the gas tank and pulled the injectors. Sent them to be cleaned and flow tested, only 3 were good. Put 8 new injectors in, new fuel filter, cleared screen in fuel pump inlet, replaced both thermostats, new impeller, changed oil and tranny fluid. As much as I've read about the fuel pumps on these LT1's I'm surprised I didn't have to replace it. I still need to update stereo equipment and figure out why the perfect pass isn't working, shampoo the carpet and get a bimini top. I put it in on Friday and it ran great. Alot more pep than my 94 with 350 EFI and 1:1 trannsmission8s2qok0ah22w.jpg

2748ype2aeo0.jpg

a9fytx6agsyp.jpg

2ldtrbypnh9n.jpg

i2yw5mn462el.jpg

sjtcp4zbdnbk.jpg 8yq97qbwfl4r.jpg

c551qq18h9e5.jpg

tk4vtw8vx34e.jpg

42i6vdmqr55s.jpg

• Baller

I skied behind one of these last year...not knowing what it was. Short private lake in CT. I asked the guy I was skiing with probably 3 times if he had it proped low because of the whole shot the thing had...he just grinned and said...nope.

Finally he showed me the engine.

The wake is awesome on that to boot. Great find!