Are sandals shoes?

JBB

• Baller

If you have a rule "no shoes in the boat" and someone wears sandals and then argues with you that they are wearing sandals not shoes then they are just being argumentative and have no desire to follow your rule. So start saying no footwear in the boat. Or maybe do like I do and keep a pair of "boat sandals" in the side pocket that are used when you have to go to the fuel pump or whichever.

However of course sandals are not shoes, they are both footwear, as are boots. But they are not the same as shoes.

• Baller_

100% false statement......This is to help settle a discussion between my better half and me.

More then likely.....This will infuriate her when I tell her I was right and basically make things worse.

• Baller

Sandals are shoes

They should not be worn with socks

They are not above the “business casual” line sadly

No shoes of any kind in the boat

Reefs have no arch support but bottle opener is clutch

Of the questionable health decisions I make, the shit I step in with my reefs isn’t even top 10

At lake Frameswitch “shit” is literal and produced by the cows

• Baller
@eleeski I was in that parking lot a month ago on April 17th as the last stop on my spring skiing road trip while breaking in my new IKON pass. A couple of days at Mammoth, a couple at Mt. Rose with freshies and wind, and then one day at Squaw for the first time in about 40 years. The Quarry in Corona is running out of water in the next few weeks so I'm already looking forward to winter. Rocking the wagon and sandals.