Ballers in Denver area?

skimtb

• Baller

@johnn and @bwreinke my brother just moved to Denver will be looking for a site/club he can join...or even just a good ski partner. Sold his boat but kept his ski. They are in Erie...80516 area code. He's a guy with very little buoy time but got some consistently last year and basically went from 32 mph 15 off inconsistency to getting some buoys at 32 off 34 mph. Pretty amazing single-season leap for a guy in his mid-50's.

THX

• Baller_
We have tickets to the STI on Friday July 20th. Looking to ski with someone on Fri and Sat if possible. Anyone skiing in the area that @Mrs_MS and me can hook up with? She is prime time driver and I can get gas, cash or IPA.

Hard to just walk in and get a set during summer. You really need to look at the open times and make a reservation. Google "little soda lake ski school" and use the "book now" option from the main page. I haven't been their in awhile but I can't imagine it has changed.

Hope my old '99 Nautique is still giving great pulls since they bought it a few years ago.

Thanks @colo_skier I think we are all set to start driving back to Utah today.

Big big shout out and very special thank you to @skier2788 for reaching out to us and getting us skied! Travis is a super nice guy who was willing to accommodate us at his ski lake! Btw absolutely love your 196 Travis!