The Masters

JAS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
@WaterSkier12 curious if the rain is to be that bad. My wife always goes but the beach, golf, walking around is the vacation aspect for her. she’s second guessing the 12 hour drive just to sit in the pavilion out of the rain. So do you think it’s gonna rain all day. What a Shame for a great event b/c there will be no crowd on the beach

• Baller
@daved it has traditionally been imbedded into the Masters Website and will not show up until tomorrow. Tom and his team at WebcastTV have done it in the past and I assume will have another great production this year.

• Baller
So the announcers really spent a lot of air time during Franck Desboyaux's trick run pushing his ski school (Florida Ski School.) I didn't hear any promotion of Matt Rini's ski school while Paige was skiing, or Drew Ross (winter garden water ski) while Neilly was skiing, or other businesses of some of the skiers....many of which are realtors.

• Baller_
@mjnelson The forecast Wed night was high chance of rain all 3 days. By Thur night they changed it by a wide margin in favor of almost none. But had already canceled travel plans and where we were gonna stay in order to get a refund. I'm sure if I had made the trek 7hrs it would have pored the entire time...so to those who did go...you're welcome. ;)

• Baller
Have to comment about the Wakeboarding being easy. I guess maybe as a beginner, but not as a Pro. I think Bruce mentioned he is at the Masters. eMac did you watch the Men today? Wow! 1080’s and dbl flips! Not to mention how huge they go. Pretty awesome. I am sure all the Pro skiers know that what the Pro Wakeboarders are doing is anything but easy! Pretty incredible