Lake Saunders in the Mt. Dora area.

turbogoose

• Baller
I don’t know too much about Saunders as it’s basically private. Appears Like it could be shallow at times because it just looks like water level could vary more than the other local lakes in the area. Honestly I haven’t found any real estate in that area that seems desirable IMHO. And no appearant course that I can see and hadn’t heard of any from my old skiing buds. Waters pretty clear. Within walking distance to the Golden Corral for some pot roast and strawberry shortcake which is a plus.

• Baller
@turbogoose how has the search been? Last week I looked at a House partly on behalf of my inlaws and ourselve, that has access to Lake Ola with a decent view of the lake. It’s not a fixer-upper but does need updating. I just couldn’t convince everybody in the group to pull the trigger. Not sure what you have in mind but I see great potential.

Hey Ya'll, I am still researching the Mt. Dora / Travares areas for permanent relocation, waterskiers and slalom courses. Will be in Mt. Dora Sept. 14th - 23rd. Please reply back or text me (615) 496-4706 with any leads on lake houses < $400,000 and/or a chance for a ski ride. fyi: I have a realtor that I am loyal to.