zero off won’t work

Fatroll

• Baller

I just purchased a 2016 nautique team OB with the linc system. Zero off will not allow

me to adjust speed (when on or off) and does not engage when throttled up and on.

Spoke with tech support about it and there is concern for unit not communicating with Linc. Diagnostic page does not recognize any ZO software, serial number, etc. anyone have this issue? Any advice? Local nautique dealer (who mainly work on pigs) can’t look at it until August.

Help. Want to ski my new boat!!!

• Baller

I took the kick place off and the wiring harness from the dongle is not plugged in to anything. Here are the three dead ends to the wiring harness. Any idea of how to hook them up or am I missing a separate harness. I don't see and obvious place to hook them up.

zb4fd931q58n.jpg

• Baller
I did reset battery. I pulled the wiring harness of the head unit behind the linc computer. I am getting proper voltage based on ZO schematic so probably a bad head unit. Alll other functions related to the antenna are working. Nautique sending a new head unit to my local dealer as soon as I get warranty transfer verification. Just waiting, and waiting and waiting......