What's your lake temp today ?

Andre

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
Sad day in MI, pulled my home boat today, ski lake boat tomorrow. But what a last day, air 85 water 71. Its been a long time the last ski wasn't in a dry suit. The reason it's the last day is the s**t hits the fan Thursday. From a high of 85 on Wednesday, Thursdays high is forecast to be 52 and no improvement on the horizon.

• Baller
This morning at 10am we started with water at 59F, measured at the dock with a digital thermometer. A couple of hours later it climbed to 60F. Air temp was high 40's and later it was mid 50's. We hope to ski at least for another couple of weekends and then we'll have to wait until spring. Or head somewhere warmer!

• Baller

Last session for me was 8 days ago. 53 water 45 air. I'm sure the water temp is in the 40s by now, it's been cold/rainy here for a few days. Thursday is 60 and sunny though. If the wind stays down I'll be skiing. I would expect the water to be mid 40s. Probably last time in a wetsuit, switch to drysuit after that if we get a warm day.

• Baller
@"Keith Menard" I do ski hopefully more this year. I just got a new pair of skis last weekend so I am looking forward to getting on the snow more. My son plays college lacrosse and his games start Feb 1 and he plays every Saturday so it may be tougher to get up. His first game is at Utah though so I am going to try to make a trip out there.