All new 2019 Senate Pro

ROBOT

• Administrators

All new 2019 Senate Pro! The Senate Pro is the latest creation to come out of the Radar Lab. For 2019 we updated our Senate to follow the design of our 2018 Vapor and with that we created the best Senate yet! We instantly knew we need to make it out of our signature ProBuild construction and manufacture at home in the Radar Lab!

PMI foam is undoubtedly the lightest, most responsive foam on the market. We wrap that foam in Textreme spread tow carbon to make this all-new Senate Pro the fastest, most aggressive Senate we've ever created. Now those skiing 32-34 MPH in the course truly have a racecar of a Senate to write home about.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
Have the ‘19 Senate Lithium not the Pro but I believe it’s the same shape. Ran a PB first time on it. Very balanced and fast. Came off a ‘17 Senate Lithium and I really liked that ski. The ‘19 is just a little more refined. They are going to sell a bunch of these for sure. You owe it to yourself to try one.

• Baller
I have been even on one most of the summer, this is definitely a 34mph game changer. Less thinking more skiIng. My tourney scores are same (ran a 2&3@41 last tournament) but much easier-fast flowing turns with out a hesitation. The extra width means less work and less muscle soreness. I couldn’t be more excited.

• Administrators
Honestly, this has been the best-kept secret all year. The guys have been working on this project for a while. I saw one at Regional this year that was all blacked out without any ski company logos on it. It just look like a big black Vapor.

• Baller
Is it wrong that I switch back from a Vapor Pro Built to this? I have skied the Pro all this season and have gotten little better this year at my 34mph line lengths. The thing I like about the Senate is that I am a bigger muscular guy 205-215 and I don't think the Vapor ProBuilt is perfect for me.

@Deanoski not sure its a weight issue as much of a height issue. I weigh 185 and 5'9" tall. A few things to consider.

A. I skied past my practice average by 2 buoys getting 5@35 skiing 2" inside 6 ball first and only set so far. (will post video)

B. I want to slow the boat down to 32mph and see how far I can get.

C. Initial thoughts, The offside turn grabbed a ton of angle which would be awesome if I was ready for it. I need more time on the ski.

D. I can see me running more buoys with less effort especially if there was a 66 and or more time to adjust to the ski. The ski turns amazing on both sides, and holds angle really well.

E. Ski doesn't feel insanely different than the Vapor.

Stay tuned as I get more time on this ski.

• Baller
@mcskier I have a 66 Vapor Pro and a 67 Senate. I’m smaller 5’7” 175 lbs and I love the Senate. I feel balanced and it has great flotation and speed. It doesn’t feel too big. You might want to demo one and have it set up correctly. It might surprise you.

• Baller
You will never know if something will work unless you try it. How the ski preforms for you is what matters not the size tag . Personally I ilke a supports me on the water and moves with less effort. Don't fear a longer ski. In my book shorter is more work. I've planed a demo in a week or so. Hope to take one home. I loved the pro vapor but at 34 it could not support me as well as the senate. I'm excited to see that radar is focused on 34mph skiers!

• Baller
@scotchipman I've ALWAYS ridden a 68, even at 190 it just felt better. I rode the 67" Senate Pro and it felt great from the start. I would not hesitate to try the 65" @ 150#. Can always step up if needed. Of coarse if Rossi or Brooks chime in, i agree with whatever they say. BTW 190# 6' 5".