Just bought Stokes EVO2 vest - too small?

Jerry44

• Baller

I’m 6’3, 210lb...chest size is probably 42ish. I’ve had an XL for two seasons. I wouldn’t consider anything bigger.

I’d almost consider sizing down to a L personally. I recently put the heater top back on and have no issues zipping my XL up with any of my three different brand heater tops. Without the heater tops, it almost feels slightly loose.

• Baller

I'm 5'11 and 200 lbs solid. I wear a stokes XL. I ordered a large originally and no way. I wear a large in other brands. I think stick with your XL...it's a nice vest.

Same story stokes wetsuit...I've got the long sleeve shorty. Great product. Not as warm or keeps as much water out as a Camaro...but more durable. The Camaro is awesome (holy crap warm)...but doesn't hold together as well in my experience.

• Baller

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, we always value our customers opinion and views on the EVO2. Any comments good or bad we take into serious consideration. @Jerry44 the vest will give when it gets wet, we have found that getting a vest to fit loose at the start will become to bit big down the road. If you can get it on dry straight out the box, you will be OK. The material will give a little but will never go saggy. If you have any further questions or concerns you can e-mail me at tom@stokesskis.com, we are always happy to help, being skiers ourselves and still competing on the world circuit, we understand the need for our/your ski gear to be just right. All the best and hope it feels much better when out on the water.

Thomas Asher

I'm a huge Stokes fan...purchased the Evo2 after I broke a rib skiing. Tom Asher called me back and walked me through the vest I'm 6'2", 168 lbs and I wear a medium. It's a compression vest and it really helps my rib cage. Several hard falls later and I'm a believer. Tom also helped me pick my new ski. Great guy and great company. I've purchased two sets of the Stokes gloves for my family and me. Love it