MY BEST BOAT BUDDY IS SICK

bananaron

• Baller

Hey ballers my 11yr old schnoodle Winston is sick and we just found out he has a cancerous tumor.He was really sick the past few days however is doing better now.He has been in my boat riding along when I ski since we got him.He really enjoys his lake moment and we of course really enjoy him.He is having surgery next wk to have it removed and we are hoping he will soon be back in the boat.This little guy is a huge part of our lives and I can't imagine him not being here and being in the boat.Perhaps all of you animal lovers can say a prayer for my boat buddy and he will be back soon enjoying the lake like we do.Thanks.........gtqasko4fvon.jpg

• Baller
Good news winston had surgery to remove the tumor on tuesday.He also had 3 teeth removed so he has been in some discomfort.However things went well and we will find out in a week how bad the cancer is.He seems much better now however it maybe sometime before he is back in the boat.Thanks for all of your comments and prayers for our special guy....THX

• Baller

Winston boy is doing better however hates having the cone on.I am sure he is getting his energy back due to him seeing the squirrels in the yard and it drives him nuts.Thanks to all for the well wishes and thinking of us.....