How far do you travel to your lake?

jordanh

I'm currently 100 miles from the lake that I have my camper at, on a seasonal spot. I'm relocating to a different city and will now be 200 miles from my camper. The bonus is that now my wife and I will have 4 day work weeks so we will be able to enjoy 3 day weekends. Just curious to see what you guys travel , and how you feel about the distance.

• Baller
150 ft from the house to the lake. I have skied for 35 years and discovered private ski lakes early on, finally bought a lot on a new development 15 years ago and moved to the lake 10 years ago. After finally getting to the lake, I don't know what took me so long to pull the trigger.

• Baller
Wow I’ve never felt like such a loser. 49 miles to one with a boat sitting there. 24 miles to another I have to drag my boat to. 49 miles is about an hour and I can pull my boat and be skiing in about 45 minutes to the 24 mile site.

• Baller

150' to the dock which is about 30' from the 600 (jump course) and 50' from 2 ball. Bed is about 75' from entrance gates (which I can see out one of the windows when in bed:) ) Just don't ask how far of a drive it is to work.

10zuwqgdhhcd.jpg

cdrtixwkdhls.jpg