2019 CB Malibu TXI

TEL

• Baller
Does anybody in the Orlando area have a closed bow 2019 Malibu TXI. That I could check out, possibly ski and drive.We had an opportunity to ski with TGas behind a 2018 open bow. It was a ski day that Tommy’s marine put on. My girlfriend Skies 26.7 mph she said it was the smallest wakes of any boat we have Skied behind and we have had an opportunity to Ski behind just about everything. As far as new boats are concerned I don’t see much difference between them as far as the wakes are concerned and I ski a lot of 22 offs. Even though I own a 196 I’m leaning more toward the MasterCraft and possibly the Malibu, because of the floor space, those damn lockers on the Nautique’s make it very tight inside when you have skies and gear laying on the floor. before everyone points at the new 200 I like only close bow boats or what mastercraft did, brilliant. I’m hoping to buy a used promo boat in the next year or so.

• Baller
I know they offer a CB but have never seen one. If looking for a new boat and you want to leave Nautique I would go to MC. although MC may be more challenging to drive then the 196 or a 200. One nice thing is the removable deck lid MC offers. The wakes at slower speeds are great.

• Baller
Might want to consider OB Malibu Txi, then add a vinyl bow cover that snaps in place. What I like about a snap-on cover is you can unsnap it and stow it under a seat cushion.

• Baller
They look awesome was watching a webcast this past weekend there was a CB Malibu. I am hoping more Malibu Promo guys buy them. Sure would like to ski and drive one. I know how the MasterCraft drives and skies.

• Baller

@TEL your right there is a market out there for them. The OB market is bigger when it comes to resale for a promo person. Nautique 200 was a 50/50 before they chased the program. When the 200 first came out 90 % of promos were OB. Slowly the CB made a come back.

Contact a promo person on agree to purchase there 20 boat. Order the boat to your specs color CB so on. Agree on a price and then you will get a proven boat.