Miami Nautique gloves

ballsohard

• Baller

The fit is very good and the grip is the best i have try.Very thin but durable with a good feel of the handle.Over 400 sets with 2 pairs!

Drawback used to be the velcros but the Version 2 supposedly fixed that.@MS would know ...

Funny cause i will know in 2 days as i was just checking tracking on my Miami ski nautique order of 2 pairs that will get here friday!

Edit:Another plus is that they have in between sizes like S, S-M, M, M-L,L,...

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller
I have big hands, at least compared to most skiers and I wear a M or ML. Either way, only gloves I will ever wear. Got tired of not feeling crap and replacing my HO’s and ML’s after 25 sets. I saw some pink and blue gloves at perfski the other day..... ummm drawing a blank here........ jump skier that recently started doing gloves.... idiot moment here... those sure looked and felt like MNI but are $20 more.

• Baller

I've always used gloves from Straight-Line, HO, or Radar. Regardless of brand, I have calluses tearing off once the water gets north of 75 degrees. Even with glove liners.

For those who've switched to the thinner MSN gloves, are you noticing better, worse, or same levels of blistering and tearing of skin?

• Baller
Fantastic gloves.I have 2 pair and have used them the last 2 seasons.I don't notice anymore damage to my hands using the thinner glove.They seem to wear really well and I am surprised at how well they seem to hold up.Will buy more........

• Baller
I use to have ProGear...very great gloves but the larger size L was a tiny bit too small at my fingers. So I bought Miami gloves XL and they are very similar but a bit longer for my fingers ....the best for me. 2 pairs in 3 years.....

• Baller
First year with mine. I like them. My mediums fit pretty well the same as my straight line mediums did. Not quite as comfortable as the wrist strap sits right on my wrist bone where as the SL sat a little higher. Overall great gloves

• Baller
Miami Nautique is offering 20% off on their Red, White and Blue gloves. Any updated comments on them. Assume $40 with free shipping is reasonable even for 1 season. I switched to HO Legends this summer and have had less blisters, but they are showing a lot of wear. I also went from HO medium to Large. TIA

George A. Amonette

78 Water Oak Ln.

Jacksons Gap, Alabama