Stokes Evo2 vest a Winner

JAS

• Baller
Used my Evo2 vest last night for first time. This vest is outstanding. Great fit, great floatation, excellent construction. Holds no water. I am between sizes and decided to go up. Glad I did. I've tried a bunch of vests over the years and this is hands down the best! Great job Stokes

• Baller
Tried out my new Stokes vest last night. Love the fit, feel and flotation. Best vest I have ever worn. Can’t say enough good things about the customer service from Thomas. Thanks so much. Looking forward to many great days of skiing with it.

• Baller

I have always wanted a stokes vest but was too fat to fit in one.

While at Nationals Mike Mapple with Performance showed me a Stokes Nitro 2.0 in 2Xl.

It fit me well and very comfortable.

I skied last week at Chet’s place and was glad I had the Stokes vest for the deep lake.

The best floating competition vest I have ever had.

I did not have to tread water at all while getting coaching from Chet.

Thanks to performance for having a Stokes that fit a fat guy and Thomas for having such a great product.

Tom Smothers (oldmanskier)

• Baller
Really like the look of the stokes, but like everything you really need to try it on for size, even perfski have limited stock regards sizing, normally due to previous stock already sold, going to florida late september to ski with Phil @Thomasasher do you have full stock of products at your lake, probabbly going to be L or Xl cannot see me getting into a medium.

• Baller

Hey @oldmanskier great you really like the vest and it provides the flotation your after. Mike is very knowledgeable as are all the staff at performance. Great they got you in a vest you really like. Hope you have many great days on the water with it.

@Stevie Boy yes we have full stock in all our vests bar the EVO2, the EVO2 we only have XL or XXXL. This will be fully back in stock around November time. Perf Ski do have a good selection if your in that area, you can also try gear on at the lake also. Thankyou. Thomas Asher

• Baller
Living in Europe,I've got my Evo2 only in July (I had to wait 4 months) and.....man ..... I love my vest !!!! It worth every cent of it. Floatation is so good, the fit, snug but you can breath etc... thanks Thomas for your really good vest.

• Baller
Tom and June have done a great job with all their new vests. For years the EVO vest was all we sold, but with with new updates to the Nitro, and new colorways like Blue Steel and their Floral print....now you have a range of vests that fit great and offer unique looks and style. I echo all the positive feedback above!