Show us your weight.

Brewski

• Baller

Gas and a driver B)

Those of us that use public water need to carry enough gear to be legal on the water. By the time I get all the USGC approved stuff under the bow and a few towels and gear I call it good.

I've tried weighting the boat a little, but because my crew changes each time I got tired of loading and unloading weights and said screw it. I never saw any real huge improvements anyway. The 196 is a pretty easy going tug.

• Baller

@BrennanKMN We have to be USCG legal here also.

@Joeprunc got one of those too~!

Trying to figure out how to weigh the front end of my Barefoot Sanger outboard for backwards footin' and super fly high. Want to be able to get weight in the bow of the boat.

• Baller
@Brewski It depends if you want to put weight up there 'permanently' or not. If you want the weight there full time, then Lead-wake steel shot bags are a good option for a decent amount of weight in a small footprint, and you can really jam it up into the bow. Sandbags, or bags of concrete mix (wrapped in plastic) are options as well. If you don't want full-time weight, throw a fatsac or two up under there (1 or 2 of the Fly-High Side-sacs are a good option). We do that with the outboards on my old show ski team where we don't want full-time weight depending on what's being pulled. If you go that route, I'd recommend plumbing them in (versus a pump over the side), as they're pretty inaccessible on a routine basis.