2020 First Ride Role Call

Horton

• Baller

First ride today, water mid 40s air 60, I couldn’t feel my hands at the drops but as long as I was riding the ski everything was great! Couldn’t feel my back foot either.

Tomorrow we are expecting a front with heavy winds and temperatures at 37 and it will last for a week.

dfqxktpajiw1.jpeg

• Baller
Had a couple weeks off traveling to see family over the holidays and resting a sore back. 1st day back on water on the 2nd at Jodi's ski skool. Plan to be out there regularly now, starting with a couple days this week to ski with Freek School while jodi is vacationing.

• Baller
Have had the opportunity to ski at Swiss on the 2nd,3rd,4th of January dialing in a new ski. Clint, Valerie and crew at Swiss are always so accommodating. Best wishes to all for a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

• Baller
Skied with @Rednucleus and the rest of the Wednesday night crew on New Year’s Day on Big lake Wa. Dry suits for all as the water was in the mid 40’s and the air around the same. Thank goodness for a boat heater and hot water shower. Only cold at the end of a free skiing set when you had to take your feet out of your boots. More skiing to come this month!

• Baller
Not my first set of the year but, I just got my first PB of the year. That old thought “I’ve got this pass run” killed me again. 2020 Radar Vapor Pro Build is sooo good. I set my tournament PB on it the last tournament of last year and I just keep pushing it further. 2020 is looking good!