Boat Show Season

skiermanbrad

• Baller

@Rednucleus thought id just mention this as i thought you'd get a laugh.

Malibu had 7 boats and 2 Axis in their booth this year- no DD

The Ironic Part was the big screen TV they had in the booth had a video on replay, of a response and all the team malibu Skiers. T-Gas; Regina; Will etc....Awesome video and great marketing tool....but NO FRIGGIN' BOAT!!!! The new Malibu still alludes me :P

• Baller

4m09esj7mx67.jpeg

ybv5syqr1ox5.jpeg

fzdc8un0qtwj.jpeg

The Wednesday night crew made it to the Seattle boat show yesterday. Started the day with breakfast at @Rednucleus, egg casserole killer blueberry coffecake lots of bacon?and Bloody Mary’s. Happy hour at the Pyramid brewery. Found time to see these 3 ski boats. No other ski boats at the show☹️ Lots of wake and surf boats. Nautique did have an electric wakeboard boat. Second greatest day of the year right behind the start of ski season. Had a good time spending the day with my 3 ski partners?

• Baller
@MuskokaKy Talked to the Malibu dealer and they have a Response at the dealership but decided not to bring it☹️ they said they don’t sell enough DDs to bother. Show was great lots of boats and exhibitors. Saw an electric Nautique wakeboard boat. One of my ski partners and I are researching converting an old DD from gas to electric. If anyone has any info send it my way it would be greatly appreciated ?

• Baller

@motoxr @MuskokaKy

a) I grew up skiing behind a JCraft our family bought from the CNE ski show (with center-mount throttle!)

b) years later I skied for a summer at the CNE ski show (behind JCrafts, of course)

c) last summer I ended up skiing several times with Paul Roberts at his new lake (behind a Ski Nautique 200)

• Baller

The Indianapolis Boat and Sport Show just concluded. This is a "premier" show in the mid-west. No ski boats but one a local sports equipment company (Sun Valley Sports) did have a collection of water skis and soft goods. The local Nautique dealer had a new Paragon Wake/Surf boat on display for a whopping $318,398!!! (Offered a $46,883 discount!!!) I think I've lived too long!nikjzno1kan5.jpg