2006-2009 Ski Nautique

Sconboy

• Baller
  • Baller
I sold my 2007 S/N 196 this past summer. It had both ZO and PP. As you may recall the "Great Recession" basically started in 2007, and essentially continued for a couple years after that. There simply weren't many new 196s sold between 07 and 09. I would suggest that you coerce TEL to sell--so that he/she can get that new/used 200 at "winter" pricing (haha).

• Administrators

3d518nk1dxcr.jpg

Here's a picture of Rob's 196. it is a really nice boat and I think he wants to sell it for around 30k. (That is not the official price do not quote me.) I can vouch for Rob and the previous owner. The boat has been well taken care of, skis great and drives great.

I'm in the middle of updating a 2007 Ski Nautique 206 with the 330 Excaliber to Zero Off. Reportedly, not much more to it than buying the kit from Zero Off, drilling a hole, hooking it up, and updating the ECU.

Earlier years involve a bit more work. I understand 2007-09s are the easiest/cheapest. Dealer estimates 2-3 labor hours on top of the kit from Zero Off. I'm figuring $2k, all in.