What’s your music pump for a slalom set?

Dacon62

• Baller

Would love to hear the music that gets you pumped up for a slalom set.

Here are my current favorite 3 in no particular order.

UFO-Dr. Dr.

Iron Maiden-Prowler.

Motley Crue-Live Wire.

List your top 3, and include links if you can to get us right to the music.

• Supporting Member

I do love all that old metal, whether it's something "serious" like Metallica's One or something flat-out ridiculous like Skid Row's Big Guns.

But for me, music is extremely distracting for slalom skiing. The last thing I want in my mind is some other rhythm.

• Baller
RUSH! Any Rush! Having said that, I'm with @markn . I really don't listen to music while on the boat. I prefer being able to talk with the others in the boat. I love the sound of the water, of nature, or the quietness of the lake.

• Baller

@Orlando76 , there indeed is, and you could!

yeah. A part of me wishes to hear it uncorked

But, i must consider my neighbors and many residents, given the early time we get on the water. Being a nuisance, suddenly the world descends upon you.

Once I lost just one flapper and i didn't like the result at mild cruise,

Also, being able to consult the observer and hear signals without issue also adds the the safe experience for everyone

However if it were invertaflow quiet, i just couldn't take it !

• Baller

I love music, but I turn it off driving...it's a distraction. If I'm at an idle and putt putt around the lake...some SRV is great.

When I was a teen, I would totally amp in my car until it was my turn to ski...volume cranked up, hyperventilated(Guns, ACDC, Zeppelin, Talking Heads for sure)...just like a comp bench press set. I'm sure folks thought I was nuts...drivers too when I took them clean out of the course on 2 and 4.

Perfect pass: Driver "What's your weight son?" Me: "275". Driver: "No way". Me: "Do you want to run the time or not? Put in 275?"