OHIO to OREGON

mattm

• Baller

Road Trip it would be. 30 hrs each way. Gotta love that boat. Use to know a guy that transported whatever all over the country. He was skier so he hauled a lot of ski boats.

I'll call Chris and look at U Ship.

Sorry, no.... but would love to go. I pulled my current boat home from Denver to Oregon with no problems. I've also towed a boat home from LA to Oregon. If you've got the time, its the way to go. Also, good to see the boat and go over it with the seller and make sure no surprises. If you ship, when it arrives your stuck. Not sure what your towing rig is but gas is cheap now.

• Baller_

@RAWSki that's a great idea with @mattm paying the fuel and beer bills. Everyone and their Lake Pals gets a ski ride or three at the hand off points. It might add 25 hours to the meter total, not a big deal. We just need 8 Ballers to step up and drive a leg of the journey. With a look at the map of the good old USA, you can travel Interstate 90 all the way from Ohio to Washington. So who can do OH to IL, IL to WI, WI to MN, MN to SD, SD to WY, WY to MT, MT to ID, and then @mattm can do the final leg from ID to WA. Volunteers get their gas paid, a t-shirt from Warman Lake, and the chance to be part of something cool and fun to do.

• Baller
Doesn't look like the deal is going to happen. Sorry if I ruined anyone's plans. Rawski, ScarletArrow and Jetsetr definitely have a ski ride if ever out to Vancouver, Wa. RichardDoane is responsible for the beer however.

• Baller
This would have been absolutely cool. Another cool thing about this awesome sport is helping a fellow skier out and something like this would only add to the fun, plus you would be getting to ski at some awesome places along the way and put faces to screen names. I will probably look at doing something like this when I retire in about 5 yrs.