Looking for a coach

tbarile

• Baller
I finally have a dedicated ski boat (02 196) and want to erase years of bad habits and become a good skier. I have 3-5 neighbors that would probably want coaching as well. We are all around the 15 off 30mph kind of skiers right now. Anyone know of a coach in NE Indiana? Thanks

• Baller
Check out the Indiana Water Ski FB page. On Monday evenings we host a Monday night ski league (open to any level skier). It's at different sites in Indiana, and it's a chance to get meet more skiers and get in a set or 2 of coaching, to take home and work on. Tonight Kokomo Ski Club is hosting the event. All you do is show up with your ski and vest.

• Baller

There are coaches that will travel if you can get a couple of days of coaching lined up. I know Wade Cox and Seth Stisher have done it in the past and I am sure there are others. Generally you have to cover their coaching time and travel expenses. I am pretty sure Nate Smith is from Indiana so reaching out to him to see if you could line something up would probably make some sense.