Update road trip Salt Lake to Orlando in August

TEL

• Baller

fkvhsn2xohja.jpeg

Here is the updated travel plan for our cross-country ski trip in August. If you know someone who is willing to give my girlfriend and I a pull it would be greatly appreciated if you could put us in contact with them. We are more than willing to pay. Here’s the rough itinerary:

Somewhere around or in Salt Lake Sunday morning August 16th.

Denver Monday 17th morning.

Salina Kansas either Monday evening or Tuesday 18th morning.

Oklahoma City Tuesday evening or Wednesday 19th morning.

Shreveport Louisiana Wednesday evening or Thursday 20th morning.

Mobile Alabama Thursday evening or Friday 21st morning. Thanks in advance for your help.

• Baller
Sounds like a fun trip. Wondering if you'd want to head south from Shreveport to hit Bennett's Ski School in Zachary LA and then head east from there and hit Pickos Ski School just after you cross into FL...you can get sets AND some coaching at both and soak up the vibe of being around some great skiers and people.

• Baller

Bro, we just had that big thread about Rifle CO and you still want to take I-80 from SLC to Denver? Don't do it man, it's not worth it. Do this route instead and go find somebody in that Rifle thread that will give you a tow. I think there's a lake in Grand Junction as well with a course.

nh060l5qf0oe.png

• Baller
@escmanaze 70 is fine and Rifle CO. would be great but if we ski Sunday morning we will not have time to stop on the way to Denver to ski, we will have to ski some were in Denver the next day. Its about 8 hrs to Denver if we ski in the morning and scenic stops on the way, remember we are from FL. mountains are something we never see plus I am not a good travel partner on the road i need to stop and stretch my legs every two hours. After Denver each day is about six hours so its going to be easier to stop on our way. Now that i wright this if we don't ski in Salt Lake before we go we could stop in Rifle