Regina's 39 from Sunday: worthy of its own thread

UWSkier

• Baller

It does seem like some laws of physics are being violated. At least waterski physics.

Nice work there. She must be able to run -35 with her back foot only in the ski while texting and eating a sandwich - In the dark.

• Baller

@Horton is there anyway you can get a interview with Regina to have her walk through this pass and what was going through her mind?

If this isn't the logo for BOS I don't know what is.

This is truly amazing physical feat and I can only imagine the type of strength and sheer determination it must take to pull this off.

pztzitaycyq7.jpg

• Baller
@cragginshred Manon Costard is the reigning world champion. Regina took the silver medal. Regina doesn’t travel to Moomba, but always attends worlds. She’s won a gazillion world titles!

• Baller
Several years ago I skied in a tournament with several pros including Regina. She and I happened to both be warming up on the dock at the same time. What immediately struck me was how so incredibly strong her core was. I mean core strength from her legs all the way throughout her torso. Complete package. In my opinion that is how she ran that pass.

• Baller
@lakeaustinskier completely. Her ability to get her hips back to the handle by CL after that one-ball is perhaps the best demonstration of core strength and what it can do for you I've ever seen in this sport. If my hips get that far behind my hands exiting a turn, it's pass-over. Even at 22 off.

• Baller
@jercrane - Amen. I started using a new term last night during my set. I ran a 32 that I didn't particularly love, but at the end of the lake I told my son who was driving "I Regina'd that one" meaning I gave 'er behind the boat when I messed up a turn.

• Baller

@Bruce_Butterfield ”very impressive for a girl” ???

Come on man! (Shaking my head)

That was impressive for a human ... man or woman. What value does it serve to throw that ... “for a girl on that”. Sigh.

Edit ... ok ok I read the rest of the comments. I see it was in jest. I’ll go have another beer :D