BallOfSpray is a 100% politics free zone

Horton

• Administrators

For the new guys around here - Every election cycle I have to remind you guys that I firmly prohibit non-waterski politics in this forum. No joke. I am not kidding, I will ban anyone who pushes me on this.

• Administrators
Ok guys you are all funny. Seriously I will delete posts and ban users if I am pushed in order to keep US election politics off this forum.

• Administrators
@AdamCord No. Religion was never welcome. Oddly I have advertisers who want to sell skis and divisive conversations are bad for sales.

• Administrators

Well I actually banned someone over this today. Some folks just can not accept boundaries.

Seriously people no politics is one of my oldest rules.

• Administrators
Guys I am not joking. I deleted a thread today for politics and that really frustrates me. PLEASE just behave. If you want to wave the flag for your politics try this site https://www.facebook.com/

• Baller

Skiing and Politics....One of my ski partners, a great Guy, is a total Lib.. The rest of us are died in the wool Conservatives...The point being, we all Love each other, ski together, respect each others views, and get along Great. Just wish the rest of the Country could do the same.