December roll call Who is still skiing?

cougfan

• Baller
@DavidN that’s the best set I’ve read about in a long time. I can’t say that I know how you feel but we share in your grief as my wife and I lost two loved ones this year also. Time eases the pain and happy memories start to find there way to our hearts. Best wishes to you and your family.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
Shout out to Clint and Valerie Stadlbauer and Patrice Legay (driver/coach) at Swiss. They just hosted the 6th annual New Years eve fun team tournament for all their guests. (15 skiers) With the creative handicap system, it made the event a blast for the teams and each skier. @Clydesdale and his son Jack, carried the load for Team USA #2 to a first place finish. Best wishes to all for the new year.

• Baller

Skied this morning. That's the first time since early February!! We've had windy weather this winter. I've windsurfed over (average) 175 miles each of the last three months. Anyway, waterskiing.

Air: 75

Water: 70

Wetsuit: What's that?

• Baller_

50 skiers in SE Michigan at a Polar Ski, sunny and 40 degrees. Able to follow an afternoon water ski run with several runs at a local snow ski hill:-) Great to be able to do the double on the same day.

@lpskier - nice where? Looks like Keystone.

Wind blew like crazy here in Kansas today. I got the wet suits and coolers ready for hot water ready for tomorrow. The wind is supposed to lay and hit mid 60°s tomorrow afternoon. I just hope my driver comes through! Funny how all you ski buddy's quit showing up when the time and weather change!! Lmao!! I have a 13 yro son that can drive in a pinch. But our lake is super short and tuff driving. Ball 6 and then your ass better be turning the boat! Dam coming quick!!!

• Baller
@lpskier That looks some some great conditions at Whiteface for early December, or for anytime of the season. Was it as good as it looks? Skied many areas around western and central NY, but never up that way.

• Baller
Got a set in on my new C-85 yesterday. Heater top only, but wasn’t really needed. Today got windy and cold. Cold being, high around 60. Spoiled, I guess. Supposed to warm back up for Christmas Day. Wife says no dice for a Santa suit set that day. Apparently we’ll be busy. We’ll see.