‘17 Nautique 200 what is it worth?

Spuddy

• Baller
@Spuddy with out pictures it would be hard to say. Is the boat in good condition are there tears in the upholstery? Options, any gel coat damage? To really give a good market value more information may be needed. Just off of what is information given 55-60K or so.

• Baller
@Spuddy i would say around 50K with a trailer. It’s a standard edition but it is a progressive color scheme which is an option. Looks clean. That’s my 2 cents. Look an ski it again or only inboards to get what the market is doing on 200. But do your homework educate your self so you know what is fair or a great price. But don’t wait too long. It will not be there long. 200 are very popular now.

• Baller
My two cents is you want a long-term boat here if you buy this one. You put another 300 on it and try to sell it for $30K plus down the road with 1500 hours that gets tough. If you want it short-term I'd pass. If you want it 10 years go enjoy the hell out of it and live with the inevitalbe depreciation.

• Baller
I thought you were a seller, hence my "ask for more" comment. But the sentiment still goes. I would not have said $50k for an 1100 hour '17 200 this time last year, but there is very little inventory right now and its tough to tell when inventory levels will stabilize.

• Baller
@Spuddy I have bought and sold many boats the last several yrs and have dealt with many different buyers and sellers.For what its worth I have found out that many buyers do not want a boat with over 1000 hrs on it and forsake a 17 model.Your boat looks fantastic and I would personally buy as I know from my contacts and info gathered over the yrs this boat is just broke in.These boats if maintained will last for many more hrs.I feel the general buying public is not informed about how long these boats last and they get scared with a boat when it hits a 1000 hrs. I bought a 2009 196 with 1100 hrs in 2019 that was mint condition and very well maintained for a great price and it has turned out to be a fabulous ski boat.However it was on the mkt for a long time before I bought it and I am sure it was the hrs.I would never be afraid to buy a boat with high hrs however from my experience they are more difficult ro sell.Thes buyers need to be educated about how these boats last a long time if maintained.In fact I would rather have a well maintained boat with higher hrs then a boat with very low hrs that was not used at all.These boats are meant to be used.Good luck I am sure in this mkt someone will buy it as its difficult to find clean boats...........

• Baller

@spuddy, I got a great deal on a 2011 200 with just over 1000 hours on it back in 2012. Used it for 8 years and put another 800+ relatively trouble free hours on it. I don't regret the decision to buy it at all, but it did take over 1 year to sell it and the pandemic certainly helped to get it sold last summer.

I have 2 more 2010 200s that have been repowered and the hour meters are showing the overall age of the boats (one is approaching 3000 hours). I do realize these will be difficult to sell when the time comes, but I have no plans on selling either one of them any time soon and both are mechanically sound.